Summers call for flowy white and pastel kurtas. Girls feel more comfortable and look gorgeous wearing cotton kurtis with shimmering embroidery and designs. Experiment with your personal style by pairing up your kurta and kurtis with leggings, pants, jeans, palazzo etc. There are various styles of kurtas available in the market.
- A-line Kurta : A-Line kurta is one of the most popular styles among the young. It reaches to the calf or ankle and it has flared from the waist for making ‘A’ shaped panel. There is a large collection of A-line kurtas in the market, available in different styles, colors, designs and patterns.
- Angrakha Style Kurta : Angrakha kurti in Anarkali style is the latest trend, it looks very feminine and stylish. For perfect traditional look, adorn it with beads or hangings.
- Ikkat Print & Geometric Print Kurtis : Ikkat & Geometric Print Kurtis are in fashion these days. These prints are quite traditional and looks beautiful on Cotton Kurtis. Ikkat print looks elegant whereas Geometric Print catches the attention quickly.
- Long Straight Kurta : Nowadays, long straight kurta are very popular. They make you look taller and also, it gives a professional look. While wearing a long kurta, avoid short sleeves, as they look stunning with full-sleeves.
- Kaftan Style Kurta : This style of kurta is considered as western, but in the recent times it has made a prominent place in the most favourite kurta trend. Available in full to the short length, even though it is of loose fitting it gives a gorgeous feminine look.
- Floral Printed Kurta : Florals personify feminine style and are a red-hot trend this summer. Wear Florals in the form of a trendy Kurta and team them up with leggings and dramatic pumps to up your game style.
- Digital Print Kurta : A Kurta made from cotton fabric and having digital prints over it are in trend these days. They come in bright colors with many patterns and designs. The beauty Kurta of this type of Kurta is, they are light, easy to carry and easy to travel with.
- Kurta with Center Cuts : This is the latest fashion trend. Kurta with Center Cuts look elegant and stylish. One can wear it with Chudidaar, Leggings or even looks pretty with Pants. For custom designs, you can opt for Embroidery Kurta with Center Cuts and pair it with Raw Silk Pants, Khadi Pants or Thick Cotton Pants.